17 June, 2012
What started out as single PowerPoint pitch for a great client evolved into a series of design projects that included web and user experience / user interface as well as:
• Additional PowerPoint pitches
• Re-design of the client's main website with improved UI / UX
• Ground up design the clients new online auction site
• Email templates for the client’s various products
• Logo design for new products
• Designing the appearance the clients new white label sites
• Social media logos and images
• Animated Gifs for email and web banners ads
The client is an established brand that was looking to expand their product offerings, which included white label partner alliances and an online auction site. The client initially contracted to create a single PowerPoint presentation for a proposal with a potential partner.
After the success of the proposal, the client requested assistance on other projects, which included a re-launch of the firm’s primary site and a ground-up responsive design of the firm's new online auction.
In addition to the overall appearance of the sites I was also responsible for the UI / UX of the auction and main websites. I provided the management team with overview layouts and highly detailed wireframes that depiced the sites as they would appear in final form.
This project further expanded into responsive email template designs, brand and web development for new products and white label sites.
The client is delighted with the results so far and anticipates continued growth and increased revenue with their expanded product offerings.